Safety Policy and Objectives
We, at MFPL, believe that safety starts with proper training! HR Executive, as a Safety Officer, will provide training to all of our employees! Employees must help to prevent accidents! Housekeeping is everyone’s responsibility! Unsafe conditions must be reported immediately to the management!
With the above guiding principles, MANIS states the Safety Policy of the company as below:
- Accident prevention is the responsibility of all employees. Preventing accidents shall be a primary consideration in all phases of our operations and administration.
- Every Supervisor, Executive and Manager must make employee safety an integral part of his or her management duties. Each employee must accept and follow all established safety, loss control and risk management regulations and procedures.
- If an employee is not sure of how to perform a task safely, he or she should ask a qualified person for guidance or help. If someone needs help to perform a task safely the company will provide assistance.
- Every injury must be reported immediately to the HR. Accidents and injuries must be reported to the superior officer concerned, management or HR Executive immediately.. “IMMEDIATELY” MEANS WHEN THE ACCIDENT OR INJURY OCCURS.
- All accidents will be thoroughly investigated! Employees must cooperate with the management during any accident or injury investigation!
- Always Work Safe! Accidents Hurt Everyone.
- Safety is a team effort!